Arrestingly Delicious Olive Tapenade
Spread-a-licious Kale Yogurt Dip
This simple dip is a great way to sneak some greens into your snacking!
6 leaves Kale (medium, any type)
1 c Greek yogurt
3 T Spread-mmms Tapenade with Rosemary
2 T Mayonnaise
- Wash kale and remove center stem. Do not dry!
- Chiffonade the kale and then cross cut the chiffonaded kale (the smaller the pieces of kale, the easier it is later!).
** Check out this page from kitchn for a quick "how to" chiffonade lesson. It is easier than it sounds!!**
- Blanch kale in hot skillet.
- Remove kale from skillet, and let it rest in a colander to cool slightly.
- Add yogurt, Spread-mmms, and mayo to a bowl.
- Thoroughly blend ingredient together (with an immersion blender if you have one).
- Squeeze water out of kale with your hands. Separate kale clumps and add to yogurt mixture.
- Blend kale with the yogurt mixture (again with an immersion blender if you have one), until kale pieces are small enough to be dip friendly and everything is nicely mixed together.
- Put this amazing dip in the fridge and chill for at least 1 hour (until thoroughly cool).
Serve with pita bread, tortilla chips, and/or veggies.
Note: If you do not have an immersion blender, don't worry about it! Just make sure to chop up the kale into a dip friendly size.